Boy Leaves Gifts For Bigfoot


From PacWest Bigfoot:

I was young, ten years old in fact when I started gifting a Bigfoot back in the early 1980's near Galice, Oregon.

We lived pretty far out of the Grants Pass area, out past Merlin along Galice Road at the time. Today the old trailer is gone, and the property is barren, my folks sold it in the latter part of the eighties, and we moved down south to Phoenix, Oregon.

But, before we would leave, I'd have the most interesting time of my life, about 4-5 months of it. I was gifting with a Bigfoot. But, I have to say, there were some scary moments during this time, and that is why I suggest if you gift, gift and leave, do not try to befriend a wild animal, they are wild after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story